Hey guys, and fellow followers ... or followER! lol
I've seriously lost count on how many ultrasounds we've had to endure, but this one definitely counted. It was like this:
We were expecting a girl. Wanting a girl. Planning for a girl. There was no way we were going to have a boy. But God was doing some handiwork in there we weren't expecting! Two weeks ago when it was 50/50 it felt like our worlds were spinning at the speed of light. We didn't know what to do with ourselves, and were still eagerly awaiting a girl!
I began to feel quite guilty for the way I felt, for wanting a girl so bad, what if it was a boy?!?! I just felt like I was betraying the love of my boy, because I wanted him to be a girl so badly.
But today it all changed! We were completely certain that it was a boy!!! And we were over the MOON! We can't explain how excited we were and are!!!
And when Dad went out of the room, I assumed the role of Senior Sonographer! And when I took that M7C in hand I felt so powerful! We found out that the baby has moved all the way to Kath's belly button and we saw the baby open his mouth wide, and start sucking him thumb!!! It was literally one of the cutest things I've ever seen (the baby hedge hog is close but doesn't beat it). It was just fantastic!
It just fits! A boy! YES! We thank you Jesus for giving us a boy. We continue to pray for you Anthony. We love you very much.
-Daddy
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nawwww so cute! mega happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete