Friday, February 6, 2009

Hellloooooooooooo



Trimester 2 :) :) :) I am measuring 13weeks 5days...

As my loving husband said in his previous post...we had our NT scan today (i.e. excuse to see the baby again)...we are thankful to the Lord that the baby is growing and is healthy (thus far) but even if we were at a high risk we would be just as thankful...more than anything I am feeling really blessed right now and overwhelmed that a little baby is growing inside of me and that the Lord has taken the pregnancy this far...I am praying that He will continue His work until our baby is ready to come into this world!!

Our baby gave us another wave today...this time we got a few pictures of it...enjoy

2 comments:

  1. how cute is my baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katherine and pito. Hoping everything's going well for you guy's. Iam so happy to know that the baby is growing healthy and that you are both going through such a great experience. I wish you two were'nt so far away, i would really love to see it all. I love you all and miss you dearly god bless. Keep me and the family in your prayers. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Followers