
Hi Anthony!
You may not see yourself in this photo but trust me you are definitely here! Mommy graduated today!! It was a pretty hectic day, getting to the University, getting the attire, taking pictures ... so it was easy to forget we were three this day not just two, especially since you weren't kicking your mommy from the inside!!! She was a bit worried, but I wanted to capture a memory to make sure that you and the whole blogging world knows that you were there with us at your mommy's first masters graduation ceremony in Newcastle in 2009.
But there's more! God willing you will be with us as well in September when your mommy graduates with another masters at UWS! How crazy is she?! She is a wonderfully gifted person and you will love her and cherish her.
I love you baby (Kath) and I am extremely proud to be your husband. I love you baby baby (Anthony) and I can't wait til you arrive.
Thank you Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment