We haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd update on how things are at the moment... Baby Anthony is doing really well, growing strong and making in really hard for me to sleep every night...I've gone from 7-8hours sleep to maybe 3-4 if that...I thought i'd be a cranky mess but it feels so reassuring to be woken up to the kicks, braxton hick and a sore back.
My cervix is still shortening but even with the busyness of teaching kindy, the supervisor has been really great and doesn't allow me to do certain things so that I can rest...The dr told us he could come any day from now to full term... I just want to make it past the 34 week mark and he can come whenever he wants... he could suprise us though and be overdue! I trust in God's plan for that and trying my best to keep baby inside as much as possible...My Pito has been absolutely wonderful with helping me do things and just being the amazing person he is and I love him dearly - more and more everyday...
Hmm...what else? We have a beautiful cradle that was given to us...as well as a change table... I think I have enough clothing from birth to about 3 months...preparing my hospital bags slowly... need to stock up on nappies, baby shower on the 7th of June and ohhh I can't believe we are entering the third trimester...that is so crazy...
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment