Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Weeks 6 Days...


Our little baby :)


So we rushed in today before Dad's first patient. I really don't think Katherine was as nervous as she has been in the past few weeks but she was trying to mask it as if she was. How cute is she? (Too cute!)

The little baby was just jumping around in there! I was so excited and overwhelmed by the fact that this whole parent thing is coming to a climactic reality! I wonder how she will look. I wonder what he will look. I do know that we saw a close up of the baby's face and the little bugger had big lips!!!! (hahahaha)

I wonder if Elizabeth would have seen the same thing (if they had had ultrasounds) when John jumped in her belly because he was filled with the Holy Spirit. I pray the same for my baby.

I love you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers