We are moving to my grandparents house in a few days and still haven't packed half the apartment...it is going to be a big change, one I am not sure I am ready for yet, but, we're going to give it a go.
We're having a garage sale to try and get rid of all the household items we've bought over the past two years...hopefully we'll make a little something from that, most of our stuff is new.
I am supposed to go in for an ultrasound on the 17th but i'm not sure if i'll be able to because of the sale...maybe I can go later on...part of me doesn't want ultrasounds and just wants to assume everything is all good until the routine scan at 12 and 18 weeks...the other part of me wants to be checking every week (and I could...if I wanted to...my dad lol)
Anyway...I didn't realise the time, I have a lot of stuff to do and am going to be late, woops...
No comments:
Post a Comment