Thursday, January 22, 2009

how hot is it?

It is so hot today, I went out for maybe 20 minutes to pay some bills and buy a couple of things and wow...I must remember to carry cold water with me wherever I go

I organised my work and study schedule - I'm not working much which is good because I'll be able to take it easy.

Tomorrow we get our 10week 6day scan - almost 3months!!! I'm praying that everything is still okay and the baby is alive and well...I'm starting to get really excited about our baby now but at the same time trying to be realistic (not negative) and understanding that it is all in God's hands...

If all goes well then we will be having an NT scan and some blood tests at 12weeks.


p.s. How cute is my mother? She has started a money box for the baby and puts money in it every week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers