Monday, January 26, 2009

a bit emotional...

I can't seem to stop thinking about the fact that I would've been due...in a few days...and not to take away from our beautiful baby that is growing inside of me right now because I am so very happy and overwhelmed by that...but you never forget...and you still get sad sometimes......I guess it is normal after loss

On a lighter note though, I am getting bigger...I don't fit in anyyy of my old pants lol...I guess with that, I am finally starting to get really excited and realizing that it is really happening this time...a lot of my negative thoughts and my manic googling episodes are disappearing...

I am really trusting in God and I need to be thanking him all day everyday for getting us even this far...it is such a blessing

pregnancy week by week

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry.

    I love you and I'm sorry for all of those times when i thought you should just 'get on' with it because this baby is growing fast and strong. So please forgive my insensitivity. I love you and want nothing but the best for you.

    It is, each day, a blessing to know God's handiwork is at work within you. I love that!

    But no matter what happens, life is God's, He gives and He takes, blessed is His name.

    He's been so good to us to give a kid, despite the medical chances and things of that sort for us to fall pregnant.

    I love you and the baby that we lost is in heaven, waiting for us!

    Love you tons, and because my typing is annoying, I will end it here.

    ReplyDelete

Followers