Sunday, January 4, 2009

See how our baby has grown...


7 weeks 6 days - heartbeat 170bpm, 1.63cm 



6 weeks and 5 days - heartbeat 145bpm, 0.93cm


2 comments:

  1. Hi, pito and katherine

    Congradulation! Iam truly flabbergasted WOW! I had no clue what i was going to encounter when i entered this blog. I find myself not only suprised as i had no knowledge of this wonderful news but extremely happy for you both. I bet she's glowing and beatiful. Both of you two great souls are going to make great parents. I remember as if it was yesterday going to doctor visits and getting sonograms now sebastian is growing so quickly sometimes i find myself in disbelief that he's my son. It just happens all so fast. He's amazing though and his father is super loco about him. I love him dearly and you guys are truly bless to know whats to love one of your own. This is truly wonderful news iam so happy i can't wait to tell javier. Love you both

    Sincerely, jessica

    ReplyDelete

Followers